Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Blog: An Intro

So. Welcome to my blog, Halo-9 or Closer to God. They're SYNONYMS (not kidding -- Nine Inch Nails' Halo 9 was titled "Closer to God" and was the Closer single. Betcha didn't know that!)

I'm Suki, short for Sukita, and I write slash/shonen-ai (I don't write the more explicit counterpart of shonen-ai, yaoi). I'm on afislash.com as Suki Self-Destuct and I run the slash sites closertogod.webs.com & ninslash.webs.com

I don't play Halo. Sorry if you were lead into believing that by the URL of this blog. But that's a NIN reference.

The two pairings this blog focuses on are Trentvey (Trent Reznor (NIN) and Davey Havok (AFI)) and Javey (Jade Puget and Davey Havok of AFI). Those are the pairings I write. Yeah.

Um, that's really it.

So I leave you with a wonderfully Javey picture:
























Hearts, Trent, and Nails
Suki

No comments:

Post a Comment