Monday, September 7, 2009

Vessel Teasers!

This is for those of you hooked on Year Zero. It will NOT be updated today, tomorrow at the earliest, so I'm giving you all a few teasers to sate your hunger for more.

The First Official Hundam Chapter includes...

The Cause of Hunter's Death:
“When?” Davey wondered aloud, fear creeping into his whispered tone. “When was he killed and who was the bastard who did it?!”
[...]
“February fourteenth,” Adam finally told us, “he was getting ‘interviewed’ -- he died at three PM of water poisoning.”

“Water poisoning? What’s--?”

“It’s when you drink so much water that your electrolytes become severely unbalanced,” Trent answered. “Not a fun way to die, but a favorite here.”
Hundam Admitted!:
“Funny, isn’t it,” Adam remarked after a minute of silence, “that he died the Valentine’s Day after I realized I loved him…”
...okay, those are the only two excerpts from the chapter that I'm posting. For now. I'll post some more if I don't update it tomorrow.

1 comment: