Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Year Zero Fic Mix

my almighty playlist that I put on when I write Year Zero. you honestly don't think that I only listen to NIN when I write this, do you?











It is as follows:
-- "Testify" Rage Against the Machine
-- "21 Guns" Green Day
-- "Survivalism" Nine Inch Nails
-- "The Line Begins to Blur" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Terrible Lie" Nine Inch Nails
-- "The Fragile" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Me, I'm Not" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Move Along" The All-American Rejects
-- "March of the Pigs" Nine Inch Nails
-- "The Static Age" Green Day
-- "Letting You" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Californication" Red Hot Chili Peppers
-- "Head Like a Hole" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Peacemaker" Green Day
-- "How Far We've Come" Matchbox 20
-- "Minority" Green Day
-- "In This Twilight" Nine Inch Nails
-- "The Beginning of the End" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Viva La Gloria!" Green Day
-- "Head Down" Nine Inch Nails
-- "I Fought the Law" Green Day
-- "American Eulogy" Green Day
-- "East Jesus Nowhere" Green Day
-- "Holiday" Green Day
-- "American Idiot" Green Day
-- "The Hand That Feeds" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Capital G" Nine Inch Nails
-- "Through the Fire and Flames' Dragonforce
-- "Vertigo" U2
-- "End Transmission" AFI
-- "Alice of Human Sacrifice" Vocaloid

No comments:

Post a Comment